Monday, March 17, 2014

spring rolls: 1, Ashley:0

I do grocery shopping on Sundays and each week I find it challenging to come up with new things for dinner. But yesterday while I was at the farmer's market, I remembered a recipe for chicken springs rolls I came across on one of my favorite blogs, The Diva Dish.

Side note: I'm not the biggest fan of cilantro but know it's really good for you, so I've been trying to eat it more often. Another reason this recipe was a good one to try! 

Mike and I made them for dinner yesterday with a few variations. Like using peanut butter instead of almond because it's what we had... These springs rolls are certainly delicious and definitely recommend buuuttt my execution needs work. 

Please see my rolls compared to Ari's (the diva of The Diva Dish) below: 

Ari's 

Mine

I'll have to try again and practice my rolling technique for these babes. 

Tips and tricks are welcome ;)

Love almost always, 
Ashley


0 comments:

Post a Comment