Monday, December 2, 2013

Sunday Vs. Monday Round 3

Please note: This is actually the entry from last week that I didn't find the time to post. I didn't record what I ate yesterday or today due to the Holiday weekend and my life suddenly becoming increasingly busy... (I also failed to take pictures last week but will redeem myself with the next post! Promise!)

SUNDAY


We spent the night in our new apartment on Saturday and unpacking is A LOT more fun with a glass (or two..) of wine. On Sunday I woke up hungry and with a headache…


Breakfast - around 8am: My little cousin was performing in an ice-skating show so we woke up early to see it.


A bowl of chocolate granola with almond milk and earl gray white tea


around 10:30am: After the show, we were all hungry - esp. the star of the show - so we went over to Hobees before jumping back into moving.


A glass of OJ and The De Anza Browns at Hobees  (Potatoes with cheese, guac, salsa, and an egg)


Around 2:30pm: The lack of sleep was starting to turn on me…
A tall cafe mesto from Starbucks


Lunch - around 3pm:
½ a tuna sandwich, black bean soup and ½ a bag of potato chips at Panera


Dinner - around 8:30pm:
Quinoa pasta with bell peppers, peas, onions, and cut up sausages with olive oil and parm (I had all most of these ingredients frozen from pervious over-buys at the farmers market so it was nice to get use them while also enjoying a healthy meal with my handsome boyfriend in our new apartment.)


I don’t usually eat dinner so late but yesterdays times were thrown off because of moving. Overall, the day wasn’t full of bad choices even though we ended up eating out 2 out of 3 meals.


MONDAY


This morning I was so tired I wasn’t hungry. I started the day with a small orange and a latte and then waited until my body woke up and realized it needed to eat before having breakfast.


Breakfast - around 10am:
A bowl of oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.


Snack - around 11:45am:
A handful of peanuts


Lunch - around 1pm:
I am determined to use all the food in our fridge before the holiday weekend (we’re going away!) so I threw together garbanzo beans, celery, carrots, tomatoes, and onions for lunch today. I also had a few corn tortilla crackers I had left in the pantry.


Dinner - around 6:15pm:
A burrito from Chipotle with chicken, peppers, rice, guac, salsa and a little bit of cheese

0 comments:

Post a Comment